Top 10 Predictions for Local Media in 2013
The Kelsey Report® (TKR) is a continuous advisory service (CAS) for the global Yellow Pages industry. TKR CAS clients have ongoing direct access to research, expert analysis and evaluation of quantitative and qualitative data as it relates to the business and evolution of directory publishing.
BIA/Kelsey analysts discuss the events and activities that will have the biggest effect on the local media industry this year. PDF
State of Global Yellow Pages – BIA/Kelsey's GYP Forecast (2011-2015)
Webinar Video | PDF
The Kelsey Report is the premier market analysis and strategic planning resource for the worldwide Yellow Pages industry, covering print and online directories, M&A activities, sales force best practices, SMB tracking and global trends.
Focused on the Future of Local Search and Directory Publishing
BIA/Kelsey sees the future of Yellow Pages revolving around how publishers can best serve the needs of small-business advertisers - with video, reputation management, mobile directories, group buying, SEM/SEO and more. The Kelsey Report provides essential information and insights to publishers, suppliers, CMRs, advertising agencies, trade associations and investors on the migration to digital platforms, the impact of technology, best practices in sales and sales management, and how consumer views and preferences are transforming the industry.
The TKR Competitive Advantage
The Kelsey Report is recognized as the thought leader of the global Yellow Pages community. Clients include every major print directory publisher in the world, aggressive independents, electronic publishers, CMRs, major industry vendors and trade associations. They benefit from a wealth of historical and forward-looking data and analysis delivered in a variety of forms including:
The Kelsey Report Advantage
- Continuous Advisory Services: Since 1991, TKR has been tracking trends, best practices and vital issues in the global Yellow Pages business. Our longevity in this arena speaks to the value and trust clients place on the information and insights they derive from TKR data and analysis. Clients gain a competitive advantage from continuous access to the most current and insightful market intelligence available on the global Yellow Pages business.
- Analyst Access: Analysts provide the insider "color" that is unique to BIA/Kelsey. They express a point of view and offer substantive commentary on the most vital Yellow Pages topics.
- Global YP Community: BIA/Kelsey has developed a strong community of top companies in the global print and Internet Yellow Pages marketplace, which clients can leverage for strategic advantage.
- Global YP Financial Analysis and Forecasts: Views on financial ratios of Yellow Pages companies.
- Industry Issue Management: Covers main topics affecting the Yellow Pages and local search industry.
- Sales Best Practices: Insights on what drives sales in local media and advertising.
Who Subscribes to The Kelsey Report?
A wide range of organizations benefit from the information and insights available through The Kelsey Report, including:
- Established local media-focused companies
- Technology suppliers to these companies
- Financial owners in the global Yellow Pages industry
- Leading directory publishers
- Major Internet portals
- Suppliers whose sole focus is the directories, local search and local media arena